Preschool Art Activities
Preschool Art Activities
Preschool math activities can be simple and fun:
- Have an art box full of supplies to make projects
- Experiment turning everyday items into art projects
- Find books with beautiful illustrations to look at
X Popsicle Stick Men
- Popsicle sticks
- Hot Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Craft pipe cleaners
- Color the popsicle sticks.
- Glue the two sticks to make an x.
- Add goggly eyes and pipe cleaners for arms.
Crayon Fabric Art
- White t-shirt or pillowcase
- Ironing board
- Color t-shirt or pillowcase with crayons.
- Place a piece of paper on the material and iron.
- Place a paper on an object with some texture
- Use crayon and scribble on the paper over texture.
Wax Paper Stained Glass
- Cut wax paper into two equal pieces.
- Tape one piece to a hard surface and color.
- Place the other wax paper piece on top and iron.
- You can then tape to a construction paper frame.
Hide and Sheep
- Cotton Balls
- Fingernail Polish
- Paint two circles on the cotton balls to make eyes.
- Explain that the cotton balls are sheep and hide them in a room.
- Find the hidden cotton ball sheep.
Pom Pom Caterpillar
- On a paper, glue pom poms in a row to make a caterpillar.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Optional: food coloring
- Knead flour, water and food coloring together.
- If it is too dry add more water, too sticky add more flour.
- Sculpt dough, then cook in oven for five minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let cool and paint.
Crazy Wet Noodle Art
- Construction paper
- Cooked spaghetti noodles
- Make sure the noodles are cold and still damp.
- Stick the noodles onto the paper.
- Six bowls
- Red, yellow and blue food coloring
- The primary colors are red, yellow and blue and by mixing them, you can make any color.
- Put frosting in three bowls and mix in red, yellow and blue.
- Put frosting in three other bowls and make green, purple and orange.
- Try making other colors, then frost the cupcakes.
- On a plate, build an igloo with marshmallows and frosting.
Construction Paper Shadows
- Collect items from outside or around the house.
- Place the objects on the paper and leave outside in the sun until the paper is bleached.
- Remove the objects and see what shadow is left.
- Construction Paper
- Bubble blower
- Hold a piece of construction paper and use it to catch the bubbles.
- See what fun designs you can make.
Paper Twinkle Stars
- Black construction Paper
- Place the paper on carpet and poke holes in the paper with a thumbtack.
- Place the paper on the window to see the stars shine.
artwork, worksheets, lesson plans, books, clipart and every product
created by Homemade-Preschool remains the property of
Homemade-Preschool.com. You are welcome to print, share and use
Homemade Preschool's products, but you cannot sell any of the products
from Homemade-Preschool.com. Clipart images may be added to commercial
products but they cannot be added to collections, either online or in
disk format. You cannot modify or change any part of any of the
products from this website and the copyright must remain where it is
shown on the product. Even though I do all I can to make a quality
website, you download products from my website at your own risk and I am
not responsible for any problems caused by a download. If you have any
questions, I'd love to help. I hope you enjoy using my Homemade
Preschool products! - Thank you -
>Preschool Art Activities